Why did my beard growth slow down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time I visit the hairdresser (aka barber) I ask why the hair they're cutting off is a little different color each time. Yesterday I was aghast when someone's (?) gray hair fell onto the cape they put on you. Couldn't be mine, because it's salt & pepper. Chris set me straight when I got home  :(

Tom said:
Every time I visit the hairdresser (aka barber) I ask why the hair they're cutting off is a little different color each time. Yesterday I was aghast when someone's (?) gray hair fell onto the cape they put on you. Couldn't be mine, because it's salt & pepper. Chris set me straight when I got home  :(

I have three words for you: Just For Men.

[quote author=seilerbird]Just For Men.[/quote]

You've never seen a gray haired female?

Tom said:
You've never seen a gray haired female?

I thought you were talking about yourself. There are no gray haired women. Only women with mature hair.
edit: fixed link.

Luca1369 said:
I'm just glad I don't shave...

My problem is I hate shaving. The only thing I hate worse than shaving is having a beard.

John From Detroit said:
SECOND

I suspect hair, beards included, grow slower in June, in this part of the world, than in January.

If I lived in Australia would my hair curl in the other direction?

utahclaimjumper said:
You just wont buy the CAT theory will you Tom??? ;D

No, I don't buy the CAT theory. My cat never licks me. We are both males, he is not gay.

seilerbird said:
If I lived in Australia would my hair curl in the other direction?

Yes, as soon as you cross the equator your hair uncurls and then immediately curls the other way.

Luca1369 said:
Yes, as soon as you cross the equator your hair uncurls and then immediately curls the other way.

This is true, except my hair is straight. Like me.

I suspect that its just lighter in color and therefore less obvious - beards solve the problem, but are just as much work to maintain.
Ernie

Ernie n Tara said:
I suspect that its just lighter in color and therefore less obvious - beards solve the problem, but are just as much work to maintain.
Ernie

No, the color hasn't changed, the growth rate has changed. After 24 hours my beard used to feel like sandpaper, now after 24 hours I can hardly feel it.

seilerbird said:
Maybe I took a wrong turn at the Y in the road

Sounds to me like a wrong turn somewhere.  How is your estrogen level? Have you purchased a training bra?

geodrake said:
Sounds to me like a wrong turn somewhere.  How is your estrogen level? Have you purchased a training bra?

I don't think my motorhome needs a bra.

Back
Top Bottom