The CA Delta experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Now in our Resources is an illustrated file describing the California Delta experience. Click the Resources button above, select Places to see and things to do, then click The California Delta experience. Included is a little Delta history, waterways & uses, landmarks, drawbridges, navigation, fishing, Delta events and more. We hope to add interactive maps and nautical charts in the future.

This is a companion to our file on Delta RV parks. Click the Resources button, select Places to stay, then click RV Parks on the California Delta.

Edit: Update to reflect the new Resources feature, replacing our old forum library.

Last edited:
Hi Tom,

then click The California Delta experience.

This is a great file.  There is I think one error in your warning at the end of the "recreational boating" section.  I think there is a missing "not," as in Do NOT enter . . .

Ciao,

Doug

Oops, good catch Doug, thanks. That sure was a boo boo on my part  :-[  It's fixed.

Thanks Jim. Yes, Fosters is something that can't be described.

The file is a work in progress - I have a little more research to do and more photos to take. It's amazing how many things we take for granted - places we've visited or sights we've seen numerous time but can't adequately describe in words &/or have never captured in photos.

BTW the file is also something of a prototype for some others I'm working on &/or have had in draft form for some time. I can already see things I should have done/written differently.

Tom,

There are many people, like us, that have lived in an area for many years and haven't really "seen" what is available. We both have been past Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe's houses in Hartford and never visited yet. With over 50 years living in CT we have never been to the Maritimes and only to Maine twice!!! Of course now that we don't live there anymore we can do all those things. :)

Jim Dick said:
There are many people, like us, that have lived in an area for many years and haven't really "seen" what is available. We both have been past Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe's houses in Hartford and never visited yet. With over 50 years living in CT we have never been to the Maritimes and only to Maine twice!!! Of course now that we don't live there anymore we can do all those things. :)

Jim

While we lived in CT for 25 years, we were to the Maritimes once, after moving to AZ and to Maine twice also, once before moving to CT. Of course CT is a beautiful state itself and we didn't have a motorhome when we lived there ;D ;D

Bernie,

Glad we're not the only ones. :) CT does have its beauty but so do many others. I think we all appreciate other places more than where we live. The best areas of CT, for me, are the NW and NE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom