HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes a big happy birthday wish just as big as  our phone call to  you.  Celebrate, celebrate celebrate.

Terry and Betty

Daisy,

Remember 1998 when Canada celebrated your birthday in Dawson City?? Wasn't that nice of them!

ken & sheila

Daisy,

And we would like to add many more good wishes for a wonderful birthday from us both!

ArdraF and JerryF

Happy Birthday Daisy

Have Fred give you a big hug from all of us !

Wendy and Mike

Happy Birthday, Miss Daisy!  Wish we were near enough to help you celebrate.

Margi and Tom

My Gosh, a great big thanks to each and every one of you.  What a wonderful surprise.  :)  I've not been on for a few days, so this was great.  Didn't do anything exciting, but we were in Tucson the day before and had a dinner celebration at our favorite place to eat, Red Lobster.  Since we're ex-Mainers, and miss good fish dinners, which aren't available locally, we always jump at the opportunity when it arises.  <G>  Still not as good as sitting on the wharf and eating it freshly cooked straight out of the water, but as close as we can come to it here in desert country.  Besides, when you have as many birthdays as I've had, they don't get anymore exciting than this.... ::)  ;)  ;)

Thanks again everyone.  It's made my day!!

Daisy

Or as our oldest son says, he is 59 and sticking to it!! since he thinks when you hit 60 you are old!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY and may you have many more 59th birthdays  :) :) :)

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Alaskansnowbirds said:
This is only the 39th isn't it??  ;D ;D

Ah, the old Jack Benny joke ;D.  I tried that for a good many years, but now that all our kids are older than that.  It no longer works.    :'(

Jerry:  Your son has a good point.  I may switch tactics to match his.    ;D  ;D  ;D

Daisy

Pierat said:
If I recall, Jack Benny was asked why 39, and he said, because 39 is funny and 40 isn't.

Hmmmmm!  ???  I'm pondering that one.  Can numbers be humorous?????  ;D

Daisy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom