rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Early QZ report  (Read 10170 times)

Alaskansnowbirds

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Re: Early QZ report
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2005, 10:49:35 PM »
Snowbird:

Actually the line I was most concerned about was the line going into town as I transited from the east from Phoenix.  I say ’was’ because now I realize that is just an instant in time.    I was upset this week because I went all the way to QZ on Saturday, only to find that I could not get my pass ahead of time before the main rush would jam up the center of town.  Also the smell of bratwurst emanating up from Yuma.   :D

No biggie.  I am sure the speed in town will be slow enough that I can sip a martini safely while waiting to make the turn south to the station!  Especially if I can get the Admiral behind the wheel.   ;D

Smoky,

Just follow Ron's directions. Get off at the first QZ exit and take a LEFT at the top of the ramp and you shouldn't get into too much traffic. Getting off the interstate and heading south on 95 going this way has never been a big problem. It's coming INTO town going north on 95 that gets to be a wait sometimes.

Don & Peg
Alaska/Arizona
Currently located here.
Weather at Camp Verde, AZ.

Helaine & Wally

• ---
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2005, 11:03:36 PM »
We will arrive QZ 1/17 or 18. Plan to stay until 2/1 or so. Good thing about no job this winter is no hard and fast schedule. Just drifting around and having fun with friends. Tuscon this week. Yuma is next.

Helaine
Helaine Hepworth
Timber Valley SKP Park

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 12:01:17 AM »
We will arrive QZ 1/17 or 18. Plan to stay until 2/1 or so. Good thing about no job this winter is no hard and fast schedule. Just drifting around and having fun with friends. Tuscon this week. Yuma is next.

Helaine

Hope we can get together when you get to Yuma.  Have a safe trip.
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE