Ron's procedure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron from Big D

Moderator Emeritus
All:

Just got a call and my heart catheter and stent has been moved up to this Thursday morning.  I'll give you an update when they let me out.  :)

Thanks for all the good wishes.  I can't let Bob be the only one with attention. (haha)

Ron

We wish you the best with the procedure Ron. I won't make it public without your approval.

Ron,

Betty and I wish you the best on your upcoming procedure.? We'll be thinking of you on Thursday morning.

Good luck, Ron, and we'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  We expect to see you back here soon.

This is a general thank you to all who sent me messages.  A lot easier than answering all separately.  I'm sure all will go well and I'll be back on line soon.

Ron

Ron,

I must have missed something. A Heart stent???? Was QZ that hard on you??? :) We will keep you in our thoughts. Just be ready for some great photo ops at Moab! In the meantime, leave those cute nurses alone! ;D ;D

Just saw a message posted by Ernie Carpet (he bought Ron's previous BB) regarding Ron's procedure. Without Ernie's permission, I am reposting his message to make sure everyone is aware of the status. :mad: :mad:
I just got off the phone with Ron's wife, Shirley. He was scheduled to have a stent installed this am. The area of installation was too close to the heart, thus he is not a candidate for the stint, but must have bypass surgery. Currently they are waiting on the surgeon to inform them of when that will take place. Shirley said it won't be today but possibly Fri. More later

Bernie, no sweat about quoting me. When I talked to Shirley she was quite alarmed and not prepared for this bit of news. We have some friends from our Wanderlodge Forum going over and checking on her. He is in a very fine hospital, so hopefully all will be well. Ernie Ekberg

Ernie

Thanks for the OK on the quote. I thought it was important enough to post immediately without trying to track you down. Glad to see you here, you've added a lot on the other forums.

Howdy, Y'all.
It is 1:35 PM.
I just heard from Shirley Marabito. Ron had his open heart surgery this morning. The docs are closing him up and everything went well!!!
Ron is being moved to a different floor and room. When I get that info, I post an  update.

Regards,
Liz

Jackliz said:
I just heard from Shirley Marabito. Ron had his open heart surgery this morning. The docs are closing him up and everything went well!!!
Ron is being moved to a different floor and room. When I get that info, I post an  update.

Thanks for the update, Liz.

Phil

Great news!  Maybe he'll slow down now.  Nah, not Ron :)

Back
Top Bottom