Ron's procedure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jackliz said:
Howdy, Y'all.
It is 1:35 PM.
I just heard from Shirley Marabito. Ron had his open heart surgery this morning. The docs are closing him up and everything went well!!!
Ron is being moved to a different floor and room. When I get that info, I post an? update.

Regards,
Liz

That is good news.  Thanks for posting the update.

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the update on Ron. Glad he had no complications. Please tell Shirley we are thinking of both of them.

Howdy, Y'All.

Can you BELIEVE that Ron told Shirley NOT to cancel their reservation for Moab?  Wow, he is determined. :D

Regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce
1993 Wanderlodge WB40
Homesick Texans in Lantana, FL

He probably doesn't want to miss the reverse trip on the White Rim and as Tom said that sounds like Ron.

Lorna

I like the red hat. Looks like you convinced Ned to wear one also. ;D

Mine is red, white and green.  It's from my annual Italian period :)

Jackliz said:
Can you BELIEVE that Ron told Shirley NOT to cancel their reservation for Moab?  Wow, he is determined. :D

Good for Ron!  :)

Tell Shirley to get him a large teddy bear. The Hosp issued me one in 87 when I had my bypass. Makes coffing MUCH less painful when huging a bear!

Jackliz said:
Howdy, Y'All.

Can you BELIEVE that Ron told Shirley NOT to cancel their reservation for Moab?? Wow, he is determined. :D

Regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce
1993 Wanderlodge WB40
Homesick Texans in Lantana, FL

Wow that is determination.  Somehow it just sounds like Ron.

Howdy, Russ.

Tell Shirley to get him a large teddy bear. The Hosp issued me one in 87 when I had my bypass. Makes coffing MUCH less painful when huging a bear!

Hmmm. Good idea, I'll pass it along.

Regards,
Liz

I was thinking the same thing Bernie. Is anyone in contact with Shirley?

Hi Everyone
Just talked to Shirley and Ron is doing great and was suppose to go home today but they decided to keep him one more day because his heart went out of rhythm last night for a short time but then went back to norm on its own.  So he should be back on line in a few days hopefully.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom