Found a nice trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

We have thought about updating our trailer the last couple years, almost bought a new one. Monday we made up our minds and bought a very lightly used Jayco 308FBS from some friends. It was bought new in 2005 and sat at a seasonal sight about 4 months a year. It was kept inside the rest of the time. We have really enjoyed our 1997 Terry 26H with super slide but felt it was time to update. They sold it for loan payoff to settle their sons estate, so we bought it for a very good price. We need to clean it up on the outside [mostly dust & cobwebs] but it is ready to go inside. DW is outside braving the heat taking the previous owners stuff out and putting in our stuff. We are going from 26 feet of usable room to 30 feet of usable room. We did have a little mishap this morning. We have 2 trailers on the driveway and DW backed into the front of the new to us trailer and caved in a rear door on her Tahoe. I saved the day when I found a used one in great shape on Ebay [even the right color] for about half of our deductible. Gee it hardly made a mark on the Jayco! We plan on getting everything checked over & getting to the campground in a couple weeks. I'll post some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom