Plymouth rally photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
I recently found my print photos from the RV Forum Plymouth, CA rally held in 1995 and thought I'd share a few of them. To view the photos, click the Photos button above and click on the respective album.

If anyone else has some Plymouth photos, I'd be glad to add them. Someone took a group photo with everyone in the picture, but I don't recall who that was. Someone also took photos at the banana split function.

Tom:

Perhaps it was Bob Zambenini who took the group photo?  I'm sure we have some photos somewhere -- probably deep in the heart of the Redding storage shed.  We'll be checking this coming January for some historical family photos, so I'll look then.  Seeing the photos reminds me that we're all 10 years older now.  ::)

Margi

Hi Margi,

I figured the "Plymouth rally" title would get your attention  ;D  You know that rally was a success thanks to your wonderful organization.

I wasn't sure if it was bob Z or Lou that took that group photo, but hopefully they'll see this discussion and jump in.

I have one confession - I'm not very good when it comes to remembering names :-[  I recognize faces and names but have a tough time putting them together. Any chance you could put some names to some of the photos? Specifically, the photos that have a single digit number for the title. I obviously recognize you, Tom, John Wilson, Don Jordan, Fred, Daisy, Bob Z, Bob B, CJ, Patricia, Peter and Harlan, but I'm drawing a blank on some of the others.

If anyone recognizes themselves, feel free to jump in and please accept my apologies in advance for not associating your name with your photo.

If anyone has a photo or two, feel free to attach them to a reply to this message.

Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom