Gunfight in Washington State Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned said:
The grammar is no worse than I read every day on the internet, news sites included.  At least I could understand it, more than I can say for some things I try to read.

Boy you got that right. The worst grammar in the world is on Facebook. Practically unreadable.

seilerbird said:
Boy you got that right. The worst grammar in the world is on Facebook. Practically unreadable.
Whatchu talkin' about Willis?
J

Learned a long time ago that guns, Dolly Parton and religion are not topics for rv'ing forums.

maverickbbd said:
Learned a long time ago that guns, Dolly Parton and religion are not topics for rv'ing forums.

One thing, Dolly is an RVer, she has a niiice coach. Even Oprah was impressed.
J

Best place to be in a gunfight...... (Or Tornado, Earthquake, Hurricane, Fire, Flood and a host of other man made and/or natural disasters).... ELSEWHERE.

I do agree with the person who suggested they might be convicted felons.

Will be interesting if someone posts the fallout article later on.

I know many people have strong opinions about these things, so please understand this is in good fun and not meant to cause hard feelings or firey responses.  I'm just kidding around here.  But....... 

I know many of you may get great mileage out of this post because Texas has such a reputation for gunslingers and pioneer attitudes.  But to add fuel to that fire, Texas is toying with a plan to post this sign at major state entry points:

WELCOME TO TEXAS! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FIREARM WE WILL ISSUE ONE TO YOU.

Those of you who are familiar with the comedian Ron White (one of the Bluecollar comedians) know that he is from Texas.  Here is one of his famous quotes:  "While most states are abolishing the death penalty, hell in my state they have built an express lane."

napalm204 said:
WELCOME TO TEXAS! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FIREARM WE WILL ISSUE ONE TO YOU.

Those of you who are familiar with the comedian Ron White (one of the Bluecollar comedians) know that he is from Texas.  Here is one of his famous quotes:  "While most states are abolishing the death penalty, hell in my state they have built an express lane."
I can get a legal gun for......free?
J

34footer said:
I can get a legal gun for......free?
J

No, for that you have to go federal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Marksmanship_Program

According to Wikipedia they now charge for the rifles.  Some years ago people who participated in the program could get one for free.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom