Great week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

We started out the week buying a new to us 04 Jayco Eagle 308 FBS that is like new for a great price. We survived the sweltering heat to get everything out of our old 97 Terry and get it detailed. I bet we were carrying 300 pounds of stuff we never use! Friday night I listed our Terry on Craigslist and could not believe we had over 50 calls by Saturday night. One couple said they would take it for asking price if it wasn't smoked in, (no problem!) and if it wasn't full of dog hair. Well we have Shirley the Beagle so I told them we have a dog but we also keep it cleaned & vacuumed. Long story short, they took it! We had the Terry for 6 years and want to thank everyone for all the help we got on the forum keeping things working.  Hopefully the Jayco doesn't need as much money spent on it! DW already has it almost loaded & I got the important stuff done like swapping our new tires over & running the RG-6 for my Winegard Carryout automatic Satellite. I also learned how to run the A/V system & set the surround sound to my liking. Boy things are sure nicer on 13 year newer trailers! The bad news we are going on vacation next weekend without the TT. I think I will driveway camp this next week just to check out the AC!

Wow, that is a great week. Congrats on the new rig.

I had a great weak also. To celebrate turning 62 I hiked the Angel's Landing hike at Zion four time, Monday, Wed, Fri and Sunday. On Tuesday, Thurs and Saturday I hiked the Narrows. It doesn't get any better than that for a hiker.

Back
Top Bottom