1990 1/2 Bounder remodel project....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tootie04

Hi all...My always curious husband found a 1990 Bounder 40ft motor home to adopt. He came home all proud of himself and wanted me to go see the new "money hog" so I go...at first I thought you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....no way am i living in THAT!! Well, he bought it and we started cleaning it and it is turning out to be a diamond in the rough. The roof leaked while it sat in storage in Oregon from Jan to june so we gutted the BR and have repaced the one wall and whole floor with new wood. We have the bed platform installed and the matress is ready to go in. We are ordering EB for the roof next week and will have that on within the next 2-3 weeks (hubby gets hernia surgery tomorrow) anyway there is some delamination on the drivers side from the water damage and the MH is missing one of the window awnings.

My question for now is HOW do we patch the holes in the fiberglass where the window awning used to be?? They are not big holes....just where the screws pulled out of the side of the MH.

Thank you all in advance....seems like a great group here!!

You can make patches out of fiberglass, WalMart and Pep Boys have small DIY kits.
J

Or just fill the holes with some screws with silicone on them.  Paint to match.  We have some old awning arm holes filled that way.

Thanks for the replys....We will get the fiberglass patch stuff....we have used it on boats, we just were not sure about an RV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom