Fun Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Friends of mine.. Their friends or relatives (not sure which) just got a used Coleman Pop Up trailer.... So Dave, who normally tows a 5-er pulled it to the park for them and started setting it up.

First problem.. 5er and Dave's truck have 7-pin round trailer lights/charge/brakes connector and PUP has flat 4... Thankfully when I wore a younger man's trousers I pulled both kinds so I had a 7-pin on the tow vehicle and an adapter.. Which I no longer need.  Gave that to him last night.

Today it's knock on the door... They can't figure out how the door goes into place (I must admit I've never dealt with one like it) but thankfully form follows function so it was easy to figure out.. Then he had some rods that went he did not know where,, Again I spotted a bracket and said "OH" and sure enough, they fit.. The jacks.. he did not even know they were there.. Thankfully I had that kind on my PUP when I had one.  Been a fun morning

Even got the awning set up for them.

I had a fun morning as well.  My 100+lb black lab ate something that didn't agree with her.  She had the runs from one end of our camper to the other... then had no where to lay down but IN IT!  :eek:  Now THAT was a fun morning!!! 

tomnshell said:
I had a fun morning as well.  My 100+lb black lab ate something that didn't agree with her.  She had the runs from one end of our camper to the other... then had no where to lay down but IN IT!  :eek:  Now THAT was a fun morning!!!

You gotta love a lab - they know how to have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom