Overnight parking at service facilities around Eugene OR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

Overnight parking at service facilities around Eugene OR

Davis cabinet
4 30 amp cords. Now you back up to the shop, facing N. I was on the eastern end and had satellite view over the shop.

Oregon Motorcoach has about a dozen 50 amp paved sites. Sat friendly.

Carrier and sons 30 amp, paved, Sat friendly.

Cummins NW  50 amp, paved, Sat friendly. Dump station.

Monaco service center  ?amp, paved, Sat friendly. Drove through but did not look closely at features.

Les Schwabb, Junction city. Last year, I had a late visit and they let me boondock out front 6PM to 7AM.

Peninsula Glass, Vancouver WA 30 amp, paved, Sat friendly.

Don't forget Guaranty RV In Junction City..  Free overnight with 50 amp for customers.

Hi, Russ. At Oregon Motorcoach Center, there is a place to fill fresh water if needed, though one might have to pull over near it unless parked next to it. I think there are only about 6 or 8 electric hookups but I might have missed some. And it's really overnight not long term, as there is nowhere nearby to dump tanks AFAIK. They used to use a nearby storage facility but that guy demanded payment so they quit. OMC is very good about parking and helping out.

Forgot about Guaranty and I drove right by the hookups!

I generally go to a regular CG for the weekend when I have a 2 week sting of appointments, so don't worry about water and sewer connections.

Ken & Sheila said:
Monaco is 50 amp with water. Dump on site.
And I'd venture to say you "pay" pretty for it in the end! 
At least we have at all overnight service centers.

We did discover Armitage Couty Park on Coberg Road. Lovely and $25 a night full hook ups. No surprise charges at the end of our stay either.  :)
Betty

Betty,

I've never felt like we "pay pretty for it in the end" when we visit a Monaco service center, either in Harrisburg, OR or Indiana. Haven't been to the Wildwood, FL service center though.

Tom said:
I've never felt like we "pay pretty for it in the end" when we visit a Monaco service center, either in Harrisburg, OR or Indiana. Haven't been to the Wildwood, FL service center though.

Tom,
Terry never fels like we pay "too" much for service either. I am the one who gulps at the cost of ongoing maintenance on this rig. So let's ask Chris.  :)
Betty

Good point Betty. I might have a shock next time we visit a Monaco service center under the new ownership.

There were service techs at the Monaco rally in Salem.  It was good to see some old faces!

ArdraF

What/how many items did they provide for free Ardra?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom