can i move the bathroom in 32' camper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kasa

Hi ya'll, I need help..Is it possible to move a bathroom in a camper?  It is currently located in the middle of the camper and it needs to be on the end..

I'm not going to say it can't be done, but it would be a major job,
First problrm would be getting to all the plumbing in the floor area and then routing the plumbing to the new location. The toilet needs to be as directly over the black tank as possible or you would always have backups.

Any thing is possible, just depends on how much work and money you want to put up.  Black tank would need to be moved as well.  Holes in floor, new ones to cut, old ones to patch.  Esiest way, trade for one that has bath where you want it.

Thank you for your input..figured it would be little to far out of reach

Over and above the comments already made, there could be a major problem with weight distribution.  If you move it to the back of the TT, there may not be enough counter weight to allow proper hitch weights.  You will also change the weight distribution on the axles and possibly overload the rear tires not to mention possible affect on the chassis. 

Approach this carefully if you choose to proceed.  Do the weight and balance calculations BEFORE cutting.

Back
Top Bottom