Out side Entertainment Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimlaurielucy

Our rig 2007 Itasca Spirit has and outside entertainment center.  I can turn the power button off and several times it has turned itself back on , I think when I turn the master switch on and off in the coach. What can I do to stop this.

Oh boy, I have heard of this problem before and I can't remember the resolution.  Stand by, maybe one of our other Winnebago gurus will remember.  (I know a defective florescent light fixture will cause weird things to happen)

Thanks for the info.  It looks like the solution is to add an additional on/off switch to the power button and then mount the switch near by.  The question is how do you slide this no name radio out to get behind it to get to the wires.  The owners manual and supplemental  manual make no mention of this while they go into great detail on the other electronics in the coach.  Don't want to make the problem worst by tearing it up trying to correct the problem.  Thanks in advance

John don"t know how to post a picture.  Can I email it to You

Edit:  added picture

Attachments

• 2007-Itasca-Spirit-radio.jpg
    2007-Itasca-Spirit-radio.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 42
Don't know if yours is any thing like my Horizon set up, but I was able go through the hole where the speaker sits.

Don, WIT 70041
You can't fix stupid but you can vote them out!

You may find that your 'Black Bag' contains the little tools to release the radio.  May be a couple of U-shaped pieces?

Just an update for those that have experienced this same problem that I have.  I called the Winnebago service rep. about removeing My radio and putting an  on/off switch between the power source and radio.  He suggested that some people have done that but that the major cause of the problem was leaving a CD in the unit.  Every time the coach power is turned on the radio will automaticaly come on to eject the CD.  I had a CD in the unit so will try that first.  Hope this info is helpful to others[

Back
Top Bottom