Shake down weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

We got to go to Branched Oak Lake this weekend to check out the new to us Jayco. It is a lot bigger inside than our Terry was but I wish I had the crankout bedroom windows from the Terry! Jayco uses a lever to pop out the bedroom windows, it doesn't latch securely in the open position. It could pop out and hit you at night while you sleep! The Terry had a rear bedroom and while we kept our mattress it seems shorter with the Jayco front bedroom because the front wall slants back so far. The fresh water tank is smaller on the Jayco, causing me to have to carry water!  The sconce style lamps above the bed are an awful idea and hard on the head. I like the front pass thru storage except for the carpeted boxes in the bedroom. We love the large picture window in living room on the Jayco. I wish I could combine the good Jayco and the good Terry items, but all in all we are happy with the trailer and now I have some changes & upgrades to keep me busy.

It will take you awhile to personalize it, but it's fun. We changed out the sconce lights in the bedroom on our coach too - they were ugly, got in the way, and not very useful either!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom