ARMED AND DANGEROUS ESCAPED CONVICTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuniJayne

Two armed and very dangerous convicts have escaped from prison in AZ.  They are suspected of having killed an RVing couple in NM and are now being sought in Yellowstone National Park.  See this link:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/09/arizona.escapees/?hpt=T2

Please make sure you keep your doors locked and your eyes open!

They caught one of the escapees in Wyoming yesterday.  The Bonnie and Clyde couple are still at large.

News today says they think they are near Glacier National Park (Wyoming)

Sadly.. They are not the only danger out there... Where I"m parked a guest of one of the members did not like the 5mph speed limit.. Ran right over a park employee and kept going.

He's charged with hit and run injury accident now.. I'm trying to convince managment to push for Felonious assault since from witness reports (Park security officers) he meant to run the guy down.

We (Assorted members) told park workers to tell him, when he gets back (he will minor injury, likely a week off with pay) that the next time he parks the Gator (John Deer six wheel Off Road utility vehicle) in the middle of the road and HE stand well behind it where he can get out of the way.

AND that... Was just one drama.

Police visited the site across from me (Well one of them, sites are staggered so there are two sites across from me) and took the trailer owner away.. Park moved the trailer later.
(That was a domestic.. His ex-girlfriend.. She got "invited" to leave too)  (invited to leave. or in other words, Banned from the park)

And there was still more

Not nice, John. Hope they catch that couple soon -- we certainly don't need folks like that on the loose. Still, if the changes in society keep going the way they have for the last 40 plus years, it won't be too many more before that sort of thing becomes common. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, but...

BTW, I am wondering when they moved Glacier or, more likely, which part was typo, Glacier or Wyoming?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm 99% sure Glacier is in MT  ;)

If he's part of a white suprem. group, they could be heading to Hayden ID or that general area. They are just under the border of Canada too, so it would make sence to head that way.

John, that type of incident you saw is exactly why I do not do campground hosting any more.  At least where you are, there is SOME ranger/LEO backup.

lnuss said:
Not nice, John. Hope they catch that couple soon -- we certainly don't need folks like that on the loose. Still, if the changes in society keep going the way they have for the last 40 plus years, it won't be too many more before that sort of thing becomes common. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, but...

BTW, I am wondering when they moved Glacier or, more likely, which part was typo, Glacier or Wyoming?

Likely Wyoming.. One was, as I read, captured in Wyoming.. As someone said the park is in MT.

A little part of Yellowstone is in Montana.  The West Yellowstone and Gardiner park entrances are both in Montana. Glacier is in northern Montana.

The hunt is currently centered on St. Mary, MT and north to the border. St. Mary is the eastern access to Glacier NP. Hope they catch them soon, we are currently in West Glacier but are moving to St Mary on Saturday.

ken

John From Detroit said:
Well... I'd like to see them in Arkansas.. IN CUSTODY, IN IRONS and IN a very small box.
John, the small box that I envision would negate the need for the irons and/or the custody!

geodrake said:
John, the small box that I envision would negate the need for the irons and/or the custody!

Well.. I fully believe they should have some contemplative time to consider their bad actions, And they should be encouraged to consider those actions bad (That is the time should not be pleasant)

I found out yesterday one of the two in that burned out RV was a ham radio operator.

This. of course, adds to my desire to see Justice done.

And for this pair,  well, you ever hear the phrase "Hangings too good for 'em"

That is the primary reason I'm anti-capitol punishment

They should spend the rest of their life in a cage.  NOT a nice one either.

While I'll agree that a cage sounds nice, that is not what they would get, more like a motel 6 instead, 3 meals a day, newspaper, internet, and TV  all with out working for it. :mad: I may be considered sick ??? but people like that need to be punished within a inch of there life(recessate if necessary) then giving time to think about it, then start it all over again, and again for day's. then put them to death.

I see the problem as this, if they are not going to be killed in a violent manner as they have killed, they don't seem to scared to do it over, and over again.

If you cut a finger off everyone, everytime they were caught stealing, sooner or later people would become deter from stealing.

as long as we keep locking them up, and letting them out, nothing changes.

sorry to highjack thread guy's :-\

kevin said:
If you cut a finger off everyone, everytime they were caught stealing, sooner or later people would become deter from stealing.
Not necessarily.  It would, however, make it more difficult to pick a pocket.

kevin said:
  I may be considered sick ??? but people like that need to be punished within a inch of there life(recessate if necessary) then giving time to think about it, then start it all over again, and again for day's. then put them to death.

While I would be the first to take revenge with my own hands for harm brought to a loved one, I have to agree with Holly Near who said: "Why do we kill people who are killing people to show that killing people is wrong?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom