4th Annual New Year's Rally at Catalina State Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Betty
Thanks for the update on how you saw the desert in the dark,
sorry we missed it  :(
Happy new yr
Howard

This Betty person even knows how to get an adult male to put on a kilt and pretend he knows how to play the bagpipes! You won't win against her. Problem is she has a cohort in a gal named Chris that even makes the kilt!!!! ;D ;D

And who else could get Wally and Chris P. in dresses?

Ned,

Appreciate not mentoning my last name. :) This was a one time opportunity for me to be dressed in a ladies dress with Mimi's knowledge and approval.
Betty ordered me to get a group together for a Happy Hour sketch. She let me pick my favorite song: "When I am a woman". Next thing was to recruit the cast.
Wally was an easy target and he turned out to be a super star. Jason was difficult to convince to join and he had no idea what he was going into but he performed great. Unfortunately, after this he has been avoiding me so a future career as a happy hour performer for him will be questionable.
Helene did a great job on the red lip decorations of the limo but she has not responded to me how to get the lipstick of the windows.
For me this has been one of the funniest Forum Happy Hour events.
Thanks to Marsha who recordered the Happy Hour event copies of the DVD are still available at $ 15.00 towards donations to keep this RV Forum alive.

chris P.

This was a one time opportunity for me to be dressed in a ladies dress with Mimi's knowledge and approval.

And how about all those times Mimi didn't know?

Here is a couple of pics of Chris & his girl singers.

Attachments

• Moab Singers1.jpg
    Moab Singers1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Moab Singers.jpg
    Moab Singers.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 32
Ok Ok Lets get back on topic!  Oh even better  I will start another thread outlining possible Quartzsite Activites for  2011 and everyone can have a hand in the plannning.

Enough of this history lesson.  Tha Academy Awards came and went  and I was not nominated for Best anything so I shall just go start a new Thread hoping for some accolades this year.

ON a serious note, Thanks to all those of you past and future who will join in and participate.  Lets leave this discussion to Catalina and New Years.  On to Quartzsite  Activity Planning 2011.

Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom