4th Annual New Year's Rally at Catalina State Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken,

Peg and I planned on coming but my brother and his wife are coming out for Christmas. So for now put us down as Maybe. Will depend on their schedule if we can make it.

Ken & Sheila said:
Great!
I suppose you'll beat us there again. BG  At least this year I will recognize the rig.
Ken

Now that you know, you really can't miss it.  It truly is "one of a kind"  ;D ;D ;D

Daisy

Still being on the lam after the incident in Gaffney with the Coke sign, Debby and I will (if we're able to avoid the law long enough) be at the get-together at Catalina State Park. We should arrive on the 24th or 25th, but maybe not until the 26th or 27th. However, it's possible that we'll be there by the 22nd or 23rd, but certainly not as late as the 28th or 29th. So expect our arrival.

Randy

Ray and Liza are planning on being there.  We will be arriving on December 23rd and leaving on January 1st. 

Ray,

We don't know yet.  We planned January but are still working on December!  ::) We often put the cart before the horse....

ArdraF

We are planning to join everyone for New Years at Catalina for the first time. If our lot in Happy Trails is still unsold, we expect to stop there about December 14th and then go to Beaudry in Tucson to spend Christmas with our daughter. Hopefully Beaudry is open then. We will move to Catalina after Christmas.

Tim & Jan

Current List
for Dec 2010/ Jan 2011

Brewer
Cousins
Dobrin
Kelly/St Johns
Marie&Chuck K
Kuch
Lacey
Sharp
Fred & Daisy
Randy & Debby
Mahoney
Ray & Liza
Tim & Jan

Maybe:
Bill&Jolene
Ollie&Judy
Larry & Mary Ann
Jerry & Ardra
Don & Peg

We are glad that Randy & Debby, Ray & Liza, Russ and Tim & Jan will be joining us for New Years.

With Russ joining us, the tradition of New Years at his coach will continue. Like last year because of the size of the rally, we will also host a party - folks can go back and forth between the coaches.

We hope that Don & Peg, Larry and Mary Ann, Jerry & Ardra and Bill & Jolene will be able to join us.

ken

We will be heading south a bit late to consider joining you at Catalina....maybe next year. That park has captured our interest and we fully plan on visiting it in Februsary/March.
As mentioned in our previous post we will be at Black Rock RV Village in Brenda for month of January and plan on visiting-meeting you friendly people at Quarzsite Rally.
Please allow me stray off the topic a bit and ask for some feedback on our chances of getting a site at Catalina at mid February. I understand it is first come- first in....no reservations.

As more and more people discover Catalina I believe it is getting harder to be assured a spot, especially in peak season like February.  In addition,  if the bank doesn't allow Beaudry to reopen the RV resort that will put added pressure on the other parks in the area.

Sheila

I am talking Dan into taking a day or two off and spending New Years with y'all.  ;D  If all works out, and I am a good talker for things I want  ;), we will hopefully show up the 28th or 29th, assuming no conflict getting the day(s) off.   

This will also be the first 'rally' for us, soooo if we need to bring something special, besides us, let me know.

I will have the Kindle3 for anyone who wants to see one plus the girlz (4 footers)

Jennifer and Dan

Our days off don't coincide, so we will pass on NY.  However, working on adding a couple days off to our schedule for Q. 

Ken -

Put me on the list.  I'm supposed to be in Phoenix on December 17th for my niece's graduation from the University of Arizona, so I'll meander southward from there.  Plans cast in Jello beyond that point. <g>

Lou Schneider said:
Put me on the list.  I'm supposed to be in Phoenix on December 17th for my niece's graduation from the University of Arizona, so I'll meander southward from there.  Plans cast in Jello beyond that point. <g>

Lou,

If she is graduating from University of Arizona you'll be in Tucson. If she is graduating from Arizona State University you'll be in Phoenix.  ;D    ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom