4th Annual New Year's Rally at Catalina State Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim,

As they say, if I told you I'd have to kill you. BG  :)
OK, I'll tell you after Terry arrives Monday. It's really a Terry thing.

Merry Christmas

ken

Happy holidays to all! We're with family in the Phoenix area (east valley) and won't be able to make it to Catalina this year. Then we'll be moving to southwest Tucson after the holidays are done, for January.

Ken & Sheila said:
As they say, if I told you I'd have to kill you. BG  :)
OK, I'll tell you after Terry arrives Monday. It's really a Terry thing.
Merry Christmas
ken

Ken,

If you told me you would have to come to COLD MT to do it and remember we are a cowboy state still!!  :D

Ken & Sheila said:
Are you talking about the ones from Brenda years ago?

Yes.  The ones from the year Ken's mother came with you.  I still remember how good they were!

Margi

Jim,
I just found out that Fred & Daisy already told Terry that there is now an In & Out place just across the street.
Ken

Ken

Might that be an In-N-Out?

I had to drive miles last year to find one.... I took Jerry F. for his first one & boy did he wolf it down.<G>

Christmas at the New Years Rally,

Pics below.

Note not in these pictures were Ray & Liza (they had already headed "home" for dinner or Tim and Jan who had not return from being with their daughter for the day. Jane and Bill were also out for the day with their family.

9 coaches already here, 9 more to come.

At this point we are all on the south side of CG B. This section is full tonight
North  side of of CG B has 6 sites open. The hosts tell us that several are scheduled to leave the south side tomorrow with more to leave on Monday.

Ken

Attachments

• P1000415.JPG
    P1000415.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 54
  • P1000416.JPG
    P1000416.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 50
Short sleeves and shorts, Wow, I'm envious ! Maybe next year we'll do Tucson instead of the California coast :)

Wendy

Ken & Sheila said:
Jim,
I just found out that Fred & Daisy already told Terry that there is now an In & Out place just across the street.
Ken

Oh BOY!  Cheeeep hamburgers.

Yeah, Wendy, we had a beautiful 75 degree day yesterday and shorts and T-shirts were the order of the day. But today will only be 68 and then a gradual cool down into Wednesday and Thursday when the highs will only be in the 50s with the possibility of a little snow, believe it or not, on Thursday, with 2 nights of 30 degree temps. I guess that into every life a little snow must fall, unless one happens to be in CA and then it would be rain.

Randy

Terry,

You're so right!  I loved the In N Out than I had in Tucson and would have another.

JerryF

I thought that maybe since it was Terry, it was a Spam factory :)

I wouldn't call In-N-Out cheap but they do have awesome french fries. And whatever fast-food restaurant gets by with only one sandwich?

Wendy

Wendy,

I resemble that remark and would love to see a Spam factory! ;D ;D ;D I, like Terry, think Spam is a delicacy. There is a '50's style diner in Decatur that offers a fried Spam sandwich as a main item on their lunch menu. :) Pat makes up a Spam and pickle relish that is great in a sandwich. :)

Jim,

I guess I have to add my name to list of Spam lovers.  I love it fried with a fried egg in a sandwich as well as with pickles and mayonaise or Durkee's mustard dressing all ground up together like a ham salad filling in a sandwich.  Yummmmm!

I really have got to stop in MN and do the tour this spring.

Back
Top Bottom