2011 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

The dates for our annual RV Forum Quartzsite rally will be January 22-30, 2011.

For "much" more detailed info please visit THIS web page:

Post a note on this thread to let us know you plan to attend with names and your home state. Just post your first names if you do not want your last names listed - but no handles, please.  I will then add your name/s to the list on my webpage. Please, don't post until you are sure you are planning to attend.

This is "not" a reservation list. We are on over 11,000 acres of beautiful Arizona desert. So no danger of running out of space.

Also post here if you have any questions about the rally not covered on the above linked web page. Someone will get back to you . . .

Each year more and more new RV Forum members are making the trek to Quartzsite -- we hope you too can join us in January!!!

Note: Some have suggested moving the rally in January to an alternate location. Please go to THIS thread started in February to catch up on the discussion so far -- and to continue the discussion. Once a decision is made, I will post the directions on the sign-up web page. Please try to confine the rally location discussion to that thread - and limit this thread to sign ups and questions about the rally.

Bob you can rest a little bit, Donna and I are back in St Petes this winter, so if it rains again this year, you will have to blame someone else.  Our thoughts will be with all of you, there really is no other Rally quite like Quartzsite, even if you can swim in the wash, or need the furnace on the whole week.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Bob you can rest a little bit, Donna and I are back in St Petes this winter, so if it rains again this year, you will have to blame someone else.  Our thoughts will be with all of you, there really is no other Rally quite like Quartzsite, even if you can swim in the wash, or need the furnace on the whole week.

Ed

Thanks, Ed . . .

Actually, that one stormy night last January was one of the worst I have seen "anywhere" -- other than during a NATO exercise while in the North Atlantic in the Navy.

Hope you can make it next year . . .  :)

Great response, my friends!!! We have 10 sign ups already in the middle of August. Looks like we are headed for another record breaking attendance year in 2011 . . .

It appears from the "Alternate Site" thread that the concensus is to stay at the our current site -- at least for the 2011 rally. So I have added the directions to the info/sign up page HERE.

Note that I have also inserted Google Map HTML code following the verbiage directions. Click the Large View link to blow it up and check out the area. The directions on the map are from the 10 freeway to the Ranger Station. Richards aerial view is also there with arrows on the roads from the Ranger Station to the site. So unless you get there after dark - you should have little trouble finding us. If you DO get there after dark -- we will be posting cell numbers to call for someone to lead you to the site.

And finally, I have updated the pictures on the sign up page to those taken this past January at the 2010 QZ rally. Your first download may be a bit slow - but after that it should download pretty fast . . .

Bob,

Wish we could make it but we need to be in Florida for Doctors, etc. We will be leaving Yellowstone in October and heading south to AZ. If you are in the area please let us know. Miss seeing you this past five years!!! If we are accepted back next summer we are hoping to make the Moab rally. Maybe we could meet up there!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom