2011 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim Dick said:
Wish we could make it but we need to be in Florida for Doctors, etc. We will be leaving Yellowstone in October and heading south to AZ. If you are in the area please let us know. Miss seeing you this past five years!!! If we are accepted back next summer we are hoping to make the Moab rally. Maybe we could meet up there!!!

Jim

Hope you and Pat can spend some time in the Phoenix area on your way back. We're home till December and would love seeing you guys again. Yes, it has been a long time.

Bernie,

We will be leaving here around the middle of October. Our current plan is to head to the Wave to see if we can get in. Maybe do a couple of slot canyons. Then we will be headed to southern AZ to visit as many framily as we can. You, of course, are on the list. :) All subject to change but we don't have to be back until mid December. Should give us time for some visits.

Jim,
We might miss you guys. We have to leave 10/29 for Oregon to go to Oregon Motorcoach (CC repairs guys), Monaco and Cummins. We hope to be back 11/20.

Ken
currently in Cortez, CO
6200 ft, 76 degrees

I hope we get to see you again during that time.  We could meet for lunch in Eugene while your coach is being repaired.  Tom loves his Sheila hugs.  ::)

Margi

Ken,

We may still be around but it'll be close. Sure hope we can get together. Tom's not the only one that likes his sheila hugs. :)

Bob Schultz said:
SORRY, Bob and Laura Schultz  Santa Paula Calif.

Glad to read that you will be attending Bob and Laura -- and will look forward to meeting you in person!! Let us know if you have any questions as the dates get closer.

Please look HERE for more info and to check out the 17 members so far that are planning to attend. There is still a little space left for you and your rig!  :)

Is there any chance that Jerry and Ardra Fitzgerald might be able to attend the get together at Catalina State Park in Tucson in December?

Randy

Ray and Liza are planning on being there.  Hope the weather is better.  Will pack clothing for all 4 seasons.

harleyray said:
Ray and Liza are planning on being there. Will pack clothing for all 4 seasons.

That's always a good idea when headed to the desert....hot, cold, rain, dry, tornado, anything goes.

Is there any chance that Jerry and Ardra Fitzgerald might be able to attend the get together at Catalina State Park in Tucson in December?

Hi Randy,

Thought I replied to your question yesterday but don't see it.  Gremlins!  We've planned for some of January, but haven't gotten to December yet.  We sometimes put the cart before the horse!  ::)

ArdraF

Putting the cart before the horse isn't always a problem---especially if you can get the horse to walk backwards. But can also, sometimes, be a problem to teach an old horse new tricks!

Randy

We will be working at Grand Canyon, will try to make it.  I'll need to string together a couple extra days off to make it doable.  We may just drive the car down, but who knows.  We will try!

Bill & Jolene Whetstone

Bob Schultz said:
  Just wanting to know if anyone is planning to arrive early? Thurs or Fri.    Bob

Bob

Which Thurs or Fri are you talking about? We will be departing the Western Area FMCA rally in Indio, CA on Sunday, the 16th heading straight to QZ. We will be there for 2 Thurs and Fri, leaving on Sun or Mon, the 30th/31st for Death Valley.

We're doing pretty much same as Bernie.

Was just reading my last January's journals and menus fell out for The Grubstake and Sweet Darlene's...nothing makes me hungrier than looking at menus from places I like eating.

Wendy

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom