2011 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry - Do you have bikes? The first year we were at Quartzsite, we were "toad-less." But we did have our bicycles and discovered that we could ride our bikes out the back road and get to the big tent before the folks who were stuck in traffic out on the road. And there's always someone headed in to town that you can hitch a ride with. We're a very friendly group.

See you next month (NEXT MONTH ? Is Quartzsite next month ?)

Wendy

We have bikes, Wendy, but DW doesn't do bikes any more, after a couple of falls. Thanks for the thought, though.

See you next month (NEXT MONTH ? Is Quartzsite next month ?)

Yep, seven more weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

utahclaimjumper said:
We've got 5 more,, will be there on the 14th.>>>Dan + Marg West

That's great, Dan.  Do you mean that 5 other rigs will be coming -- and if so, do you have names and home state for each?

Thanks . . .  :)

Hi Bob:
Just wanted to let you know Ray and I will arrive on January 19th.  I've Chocolate Chip Cookies for you too!

Liza said:
Hi Bob:
Just wanted to let you know Ray and I will arrive on January 19th.  I've Chocolate Chip Cookies for you too!

For Bob or for all of us  ???

Sounds to me like she had better bring lots of chocolate chip cookies as there will be lots of members to help eat them!!!  Just me 2cents.

George & Susan

ON THE ROAD TO SOMEPLACE

Hi Bob (and all)

We are planning to go to Q/Z this year but will have to stay at the rv school rally site. We will try to make it to the forum  at least during the day.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Passed through Quartzsite yesterday, on the way to Indio, CA.  Surrounding countryside looked empty and lady at the filling station said that things were getting off to a very slow start this year.  Should be plenty of room I guess.

We will probably stop by for a visit but with all the FREE land around Q we stay there with other groups. Time with WIN's, Boomer's and Geo Cache Bof.
Bob & Donna

Back
Top Bottom