New need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thsee

Hello. My name is Sarah. I'm 21 and live in Texas with my parents    planning on going to college for solar or wind tech in jan. After that my boyfriend, our 3 "big" dogs, ( I say big cause they aren't tiny dogs theres a 40lber, 50lber, and 70lber)cat, ferret, and I plan on living in a travel trailer to go find our home in Colorado... or somewhere in the Northwest. I own a 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4wd v6 with 103,000 miles on it. I was wondering if anyone could help us in picking out a good trailer. We definately don't wanna be spending more than $15,000... as we are trying to save money for a home. We won't be buying a travel trailer until next year around this time (atleast that's the plan) We'd prefer $10,000 or less. We NEED a queen size bed. I would prefer a couch AND a "dining" table. We are unexperienced with the travel trailer thing. We've stayed in a rv with my parents for a week that's about it. I'd like a slide out and lots of wood on the inside(like wood floors and wood cabinets)but can do without. I really like this floor plan.  http://www.rvweb.com/rvimgs/forest_river/fp/1085077708976/2004_cherokee_lite_28a_floorplan.jpg                 
this is NOT the one I HAVE to have this is just an example of the setup I like.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance,
Sarah

P.S. Anyone have any good ideas on dog kennels? I was thinking one that could we could fold up and move with us but could still handle 3 dogs pushing on it sometimes. Now I'm not planning on leaving them in there forever just MAYBE 3 hours tops a day. Otherwise I think they should be fine inside the camper as they are inside alot..(and good at holding it) although it is a tinier place. But anyways does anyone know of a kennel like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom