Mahoney on Oregon coast till 10/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had that one evening of double viewings of the ISS, then cloudy and rainy weather has moved in, bummer. Same thing happened in Iowa earlier in the summer.

Looking forward to getting carpet cleaned after the latest series of refurbishment appointments. Naturally, I scheduled it for this PM when shunderstorms are due!

9/28. Had a farewell lunch with Dean & Diane Kleinsmith on a gloriously sunny day. After 3 pm I started having substernal chest pain different from the usual event. It did not respond to nitroglycerin. Called 911 and visited the local hops who confirmed S-T depression. The main hosp is Corvallis across the coastal range and a nauseating hour away.
9/29 before cardiac cath, a lady harpist came by and played some tunes including Debussey's Claire De Lune. Marvelous.

I was last on the schedule and even got bumped later for a case needing major cardiac intervention. When they finished looking, there were no treatable lesions. All the big vessels were fine. My problem is small vessel disease amenable only to meds.

The Beals came up from Coquille for a brief visit.

Got out of hosp today and took taxi back to CG. will stay in newport 2 extra days, now departing Sunday 10/3, destination Bandon.

Russell - Stay put and relax a couple of days. No reason to hurry south. And none of those 600 mile days !!

Wendy

Russ,

You got take it easier as the RV life style is just too demanding!    :)

Seriously take a few days and recover before venturing to Bandon for a few more days of recovery.

Russell -  If you don't rest up and relax, the "wives" will get together and steal your keys!  :-*

Margi

The Mahoney "wives" are gathering their forces to thwart you  .... Wendy, Betty, Lorna and I have signed on.  I have Helaine's verbal pledge.  I can get Jeanette's with one phone call.  Sheila will be an easy recruit, too.  Padre Maxwell has already promised absolution.

Stop in your tracks and relax immediately, Russell.  You can run, but you cannot hide!

Oh ... BTW ... We all love you and are just a teeny tiny bit worried.  Take care of yourself, please!

Margi

I told Pat about Russ' problem and I am sure she would join the rest of you in thwarting him.  We won't be in OR till about Thanksgiving so it will have to be only moral support though.    :D

You might as well give up and relax Russ, you can't win against the "wives" - just ask Tom, Jim, Mike, Terry, Wally, and Ned.

Actually, the "Jim" I was referring to was Jim Godward but if Tarry joins the "forum wives" in ganging up on Russ, then poor Russ won't stand a chance !

I just brought Tarry back  to the m/h  from the beach and put her to bed.  She caught a bad bug somewhere but I am sure she would "gang up" on poor  Russ if she could

Tell Tarry to hurry and get well.  We need her help.  If all of us can't get Russ to relax, we'll bring in the "big gun" - DAISY !!

Margi

Another one of Russ' many RV Forum wives checking in.  I'm in too!

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom