A bleak day at the mobile Casa Brinck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary,

That's just not fair!  Keep us posted in the future and just know that we're all pulling for you and Nancy.

That sucks. Hopefully the torn rotator cuff was God's way of helping the doctors find the cancer early enough for positive treatment. You both remain in our prayers.

Wendy

It was heard to read this first on Facebook but here the tears are just flowing.

I'm going to believe Wendy's thought that this was God's way to give you early warning.

Your framily stands with Nancy and you. I hope enough of us get to FL to do that in person with a gentle hug. . .or you get to get to us after it's been attacked aggressively!

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.  For someone who has helped me and Mike so much this past year, I wish I could help you back.  I will certainly keep her in my prayers.

Gary your positive thoughts tell me what a great couple you are................We will also keep you two in our prayers......

Really sorry to hear the news Gary.  Shirley and I send our love and support.  Remember, a positive attitude does wonders and we will be thinking positive thoughts.  It doesn't look too good for the Spring Rally in Texas, but hope that changes.

We had avoided making plans for even this fall, let along next year, not wanting to tempt Fate. Well, Fate didn't care and tromped down on us anyway. But we shoulder the burden and trudge on.

Gary and Nancy, that is just plain raw! So sorry to hear it. I wish you strength and endurance. My sympathy for the unavoidable pain. God Speed!

Ray D  :(

Nancy and Gary,

We had all hoped the bad stuff was behind you and that things were on the upswing.  I can't add a thing to what the others have said except that we'll be thinking of you and wishing for the best.  Do what you have to do - we're all here still sending many good thoughts your way.

Love and hugs to you both,
Ardra and Jerry

I hope the torn rotator cuff turns out to be a blessing in disguise.  One day at a time ... 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom