A bleak day at the mobile Casa Brinck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV Roamer said:
On the [very small] plus side, the new cancer is discovered now, so it can be treated. Hoping it hasn't spread too far...

Sorry for this news, Gary -- have not been on the forum much these past few weeks so hadn't read this. I will share your feelings of Hope.

We're so sad to hear the devastating news.  We're sending hugs and healing thoughts for both of you.

Jeannine & Dan

The prayers and virtual hugs are helping already. Our spirits are lifting a bit and I slept better last night. Nancy is bouncing back faster than I am, bless her!

Ah, Nancy and Gary......

We are devastated to "hear" of Nancy's latest setback.  It's small comfort, but you have been there before and come through the test -- and you will again.

Know that you'll be in Mary Ann and my daily prayers for the strength you both need to conquer again!

Don and Mary Ann

So sorry to hear of your news.  You and Nancy will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Cancer sucks.

RV Roamer said:
Lest we forget, Nancy isn't the only cancer victim here - several others are survivors and they have given her wonderful support and encouragement.

Yeah ... but she may well be the toughest of us all!  Go Nancy!  Give that nasty disease Holy Hell for the rest of us!  We're thinking  of you and praying for you each and every day.  Pull all those anti-cancer thoughts together and mix them with all our support and let 'er rip!

Margi

Dear Gary and Nancy,

You wrote: It appears the doctors were overly optimistic about having removed all the previous cancer and it has been eating away at the shoulder joint.

What lousy news. We are praying for a complete healing for you, Nancy and for extra courage and strength for you, Gary.  Many hugs to you both.

Best regards,
Jack and Liz

They are going to try a radiation-only cure, but we are waiting to get a biopsy done so they can be sure what type of cancer it is. Odds are high it is the breast cancer spreading, but its possibly a bone cancer or other type.  Problem is, the cancer is in an difficult place so they need a special procedure called a CT-directed biopsy, where they use a Cat Scan to show where the mass is and direct the biopsy needle to it.  Earliest she can get that done is 9/24. Radiation begins a few days later.

Tons of prayers are going out to the both of you. Everything will be OK.
J

Go CT scan, go radiation....Let's get that thing  fixed so you can be done and out on road again!  I'm cheering for the quick  cures!
Betty

Back
Top Bottom