insurance question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1968aj

i have just bought a older motorhome .my question iswhat is the best insurance as far as towing coverage? does anyone offer any repair coverage? ihave a 1993 bounder  and i dont want to get stranded trying to find a tow truck on my own.

CoachNet is the most highly regarded for roadside assistance.  Repair coverage, often called extended warranty, may be difficult to get for that old a vehicle.

Congrats on the new ( to you ) RV.

First is that most people have separate insurance and roadside assistance.

Motorhome insurance can be purchased from most major auto insurance companies and some RV speciality companies. I personally have progressive but had State Farm before.

Roadside assistance can be purchased from several also, the two biggest would be CoachNet and GoodSam ERS.

Breakdown and repair coverage is a different animal though. Several companies offer Extended warrenty and repair, but some would not accept your motorhome due to age. Also if you did decide to purchase one of these, be really sure you read all the fine print as most are really restrictive and you must follow their instrucrions to the letter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom