Any suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jw1318

I'm planning a trip to Orlando iwth my kids and grandkids and would like to know if anyone has a suggestion for an RV park in Kissimmee.  I found a KOA park that sounds reasonable with all facilities.  There are so many different ones, I thought I would see if anyone out there has personal experience or suggestions for a park.

We really enjoyed Fort Wilderness and can't imagine a better way to see the Disney stuff. Excellent Bus service included as well as water shuttles to the theme parks, beautiful campsites with full hook ups and Peacocks, Bunnies & Squirells running around everywhere! The best place we have ever paid to stay...

I'll have to second the Fort Wilderness !

Its so nice to go back to the coach while the kids stayed out.

Also the food back at the coach was so much better than Disney food  ;D

You did not say when...but on another RV forum, people have said Ft. Wilderness is booked solid for months to come? however there are quite a few campgrounds in kissimmee and they have websites with pics. and all info. check them out....if you need names or anything , I can get that info.

Tropical Palms is in Kissimmee, close to I 4 and Disney. It is is a pretty nice CG and close to a lot of things.

www.tropicalpalms.com? ? ?407-396-4595

Wayne/FL

Check out the Trailer Life Directory
It's my Rving bible.
You name it and where you will fine it in their.
Racer

Racer said:
Check out the Trailer Life Directory
It's my Rving bible.
You name it and where you will fine it in their.
Racer

Got to be carefull using that Trailer life Directory though.  Last Summer we were following directions given in that directory for an RV park.  When the directions were all messed up we called the 800 number listed and got a park in Oregon.  That park had so many calls they managed to get the correct directions and the correct phone number of the park we were looking for in Boise.
j

Back
Top Bottom