hey all Tyler here wanted to introduce myself, i have questions on truck campers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tylee10

Im just going to buy a truck camper and im having a hard time trying to figue out what type of truck to buy. im looking to travel across canada. so if someone could give me a list of trucks that are good and cheap enough for me to buy. it can't be diesel it has to be gas and a 1 ton or 3/4 ton truck. so a list of trucks that could hold a 8-9.6 ft camper trailer. Thank you all!

tylee10 said:
Im just going to buy a truck camper and im having a hard time trying to figue out what type of truck to buy. im looking to travel across canada. so if someone could give me a list of trucks that are good and cheap enough for me to buy. it can't be diesel it has to be gas and a 1 ton or 3/4 ton truck. so a list of trucks that could hold a 8-9.6 ft camper trailer. Thank you all!

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get your answers.

The size truck will most likely be determined by the truck camper you purchase. Some of them are very heavy. Anything that hangs over the rear of the bed will probably need air bags in the rear. Hopefully someone here will know more about what brands are good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom