Another couple of aussies wanting to galivant around the usa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niko

Hi Guys

Planning a trip up and down the west coast for 2 months over Oct/Nov doing the sales rep thing for the family business.

After doing the great lakes region in a hire car along with the motels everynight, as you could imagine, got quite expensive.

Figured renting an Rv would be cheaper, more fun and flexible, well so far the from what i've found online, it's not quite as cheap as first thought.

So finaly the question, anyone know where you can rent cheap C class or decent van conversions- even any owners willing to rent there's out for a couple of months for some cash.

I will be coming with my girlfriend and as a couple of mid 20's aussies we dont need anything flash bar the bed,bath and some means to keep food cold and heat it up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Nik

Hi Nik and welcome to The RV Forum. Click the Resources button above and scroll down to fins a list of RV rental places with contact info. Can't guarantee "cheap" though. Most rentals are class C, but you could ask them about vans.

edit: minor typo.

Renting for that long a time would be very expensive. Another option would be to buy a van or class C when you get here and then sell it before you leave.

Planning a trip up and down the west coast for 2 months over Oct/Nov doing the sales rep thing for the family business

I suspect that in Australia things may be different, but over here I would write the expense into the business.  Check with your accountant.

Back
Top Bottom