Fold N Roll Lo Liner HELP!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrooksieTrailerGirl

Howdy all! 

I've just officially entered the wild and wacky world of RV'ing, and in typical fashion, I've picked something quirky (but kinda cool), I think.  I just bought a 1997 Fold-N-Roll Lo-Liner (hard side pop-up).  It's really cool, pops-up electrically/hydraulically and sets up in less than a minute (except for leveling),  but I understand they only made a couple hundred of these -- so, I can use all the help I can get!  I understand everything worked on the trailer a year ago, but nothing has been used since.  Here are my questions -- please, please help if you can!

1)  Does anyone know where I can find a manual for the trailer...or any kind of written directions of any kind?

2)  The fridge is apparently at least two way (LP/120v...but I think it may be 12v also...but not sure.  Anyone know how I can find out, and how I switch between modes?

3)  The trailer has a "cassette" toilet built in.  Does anyone know anything about maintaining these...?  Where/how do you dump...what chemicals... how to switch between it and the sewer line hook up so I'm not using the cassette when I have hookups?

4)  Is there only one pilot light?  I found where to light it in the side panel...but not sure if it works for all appliances -- heater, stove, fridge, etc.?

5)  How do I know if I have a hot water heater (besides firing everything up and checking to see if I have hot water)?

6)  How do I check my potable water tank?  I found the pump, I think, in a side panel... but I think there's something I'm supposed to do to sanitize the water tank before I use it???  Help!

7)  Winter is coming (I live in snow country)... what do I have to do to winterize?

8)  Are there any safety issues I need to know about just hooking up the propane tank, lighting the pilot light, then trying everything?  Do I need to have a carbon monoxide monitor for the heater (thermostat controlled).

I'd like to get it fixed and go camping yet this fall... it's such a cool little rig... I just am a complete newbie and want to be safe when testing everything and know how the silly thing works!

Thanks for any help anyone can give!  I have scoured the internet, e-bay, etc. for any manuals or directions, but can't find any.

Thanks again,

Brooksie

Hi Gary -- Thanks for your response.  I will get that info.  Good idea to sort of break it down piece-by-piece and look for manuals.  Hadn't thought of doing it that way!  As soon as I get the individual info, I'll post it here.  Thanks again!

Jim Godward said:
I didn't follow through on this but "Aristocattrailers", aristocrattrailer.webs.com has some information about this trailer.

Thanks, Jim.  I was on this site, and found a little historical info, but may have to mine a little deeper to find any technical info...didn't see any at first glance.  If you stumble on anything anywhere that could help me, I'd sure appreciate a link or two!  Thanks!

We happen to have a 1996 Fold-N-Roll, serial #131.  We purchased it from the original owner, and we have paperwork galore!  There is no "owner's manual", per se--what we have are multiple pages of instructions, on various systems in the rig.  We are getting ready to trade the Fold-N-Roll in, on a larger travel trailer (though not in the 'pop-up' family). 
If you would like, we can scan all the material we have, and e-mail it to you, as attachments.  My e-mail address is: [email protected].

Brooksiegirl,
I just bought a fold n roll.  Please contact me!
Thanks Karen 713 504-8585

BrooksieTrailerGirl hasn't been here for over 4 years so don't expect a call.

Obviously no one else with a fold n roll has.  I've contacted the guy that told her he had the paper work and he can't find it. Found one in Idaho that he told me about and it sold a month before. It was his rig so maybe paperwork went with it.

Back
Top Bottom