Narrowing down the search for the right floorplan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kenneth

So far the best floorplan I found for us is the HR Ambassador 40PLQ with the office in the back. Just found out you can get a washer/dryer with that floorplan  :eek:. Local dealer said it wasn't an option ? Still researching the Newmar line,but pretty well gave up on the Ventana ,moved up to Kountry Star model. Test drives might put me back to square one though. :mad:

Comments and experiences are welcome and appreciated.

Ken

Get the washer/dryer.

I use mine all the time (weekly). It is a great convenience.

Also a fan of in-floor heat...electric pads under the tile floor in galley & bath.

There are two kinds of options on your rig.. "Factory" and "Dealer" Or "After market" If the factory does not offer a washer/dryer.. The factory will.

Personally... I lookied at them, as did my wife, and based on cost, spread over life, compared to using a coin op laundry... I did not think they were such a good deal.

One feature my Motor Home has is a "Bath and a half" as they say... Since the main bathroom is inaccessable when you are in road mode (slides in) they put a handy half bath just in front of the rear axel (Between the front single slide and teh two back slides) so you can pull over and do what you gotta do when you gotta do it without climbing over the bed.  Also comes in handy when the main bath is "in use" as it were.

I'm thinking of setting up a ham shack in the front half bath... So when you gotta go you don't gotta go anywhere else.

We looked at the rear bath model, but decided the rear office model gives us the much needed extra "private space ".

No argument there at all.. it's that extra toilet I'm suggesting... For those occasions when you just gotta go and "honey" has the other "throne room" occupied.  (It's a feature I wish my house had and would add if not for the fact I'm not long for this house... (Selling, going full time)

"it's that extra toilet I'm suggesting"

Thought real hard on that one also,but I am used to having to hold it while waiting for her to tidy up  :-[

Gotta agree with Russ. The washer/dryer sure beats having to make trips to a laundromat, and the 2nd toilet is a moot point. Hercule, the attack cat, and I have an agreement -  he doesn't use my toilet, and I don't use his litter box!

Back
Top Bottom