How many nights in your Truck Camper? When? Where?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1GypsyRose

Curious to see how many nights we all spend in our Truck Campers as well as when and where . . .

We bought ours this past May (2010) and I think considering our work schedule (we're truck drivers) that we've gotton our money's worth so far.

05/07-10/2010 (3 nights) at Hornsby Hollow Campground, Ten Mile, TN on Watts Bar Lake.

06/07-13/2010 (6 nights) at Euchee Resort & Marina, Ten Mile, TN on Watts Bar Lake. 

06/19-21/2010 (2 nights) at Hickory Star Campground & Marina, Maynardville, TN on Norris Lake.

08/13-21/2010 (8 nights) at Dale Hollow State Park,  Frogue, KY on Dale Hollow Lake.

4 months = 19 nights  :) 8)

Hi,
My wife and have found that 3 nights are about our limit; however, when I was a teenager in the mid 70,s my parents had a TC and we took a 8 week trip from RI to Death Vally, and every where you can go out west. It was my two parents and five kids in a TC. Now that my parents are gone it is always brought up at family get togethers. It was one of the best times of my life, but I do think mom was getting a little buggy towards the end!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom