Quartzite name badges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoky said:
SMOKY Shepherd - W3PY
SHARON Shepherd - Montana

Note, there is no "E" in Smoky? :D

There's an "E" there if I put one there LOL.

And what about the Admiral?? Doesn't she get "The Admiral" on her name badge??

Wendy

Wendy

The folks are driving in for the potluck should also request badges. There should be a big group at that event.

Tom said:
Wndy

The folks are driving in for the potluck should also request badges. There should be a big group at that event.

We'll make name badges for anyone who wants one. And anyone who doesn't want one can answer to Helaine.

Wendy

Karl said:
Wendy,

Karl Kolbus
Wisconsin

Hercule, the Attack Cat
Wherever he chooses

I guess if Sam, the Labradork, can have a name badge, Hercule, the Attack Cat, can have one, too!

Wendy

Wendy

Maybe you could print some without names so folks can write in their name.

Wendy:  Do you need any badge holders or blanks?  I have only one or two made up badges with me.  I think Betty B. has some and Hepworths had been making them for the QZ ralley so they may have some supplies.  I will get more "fixings" if you need them.  Please let me know.

fredethomas said:
? I think Betty B. has some and Hepworths had been making them for the QZ ralley so they may have some supplies.?

Betty B. has NO name badge holders.  Recall I live "fulltime" in my motorhome.  I only have room for my Christmas decorations, Thanksgiving decorations, Easter bunnies, bingo  daubers, new clothes and Terry's new air compressor.
Betty

Hi Wendy,

Chris Pennings
San Jose, CA

Mimy Pennings
San Jose, Ca

Chris Puckers
San Jose, CA

We plan to arrive Jan 22.

Chris

Betty Brewer said:
Betty B. has NO name badge holders.  Recall I live "fulltime" in my motorhome.  I only have room for my Christmas decorations, Thanksgiving decorations, Easter bunnies, bingo  daubers, new clothes and Terry's new air compressor.
Betty

Betty:

One air compressor equals how many decorations? :D

Smoky said:
Pray tell what is a bingo dauber.

Ok Smoky,
You are "old", retired, living in a Snowbird park in AZ...  get with the program.  This will be a good research item for you, usuallly held on Wednesday nights.  :) :) :)

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Ok Smoky,
You are "old", retired, living in a Snowbird park in AZ...  get with the program.  This will be a good research item for you, usuallly held on Wednesday nights.  :) :) :)

It's on Friday night at Happy Trails.

Back
Top Bottom