1999 bounder washing machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure how yours is mounted but check the top rear of your w/d. There may be an access panel there. There should be one located somewhere close to the w/d. It may be in an adjoining closet.

Mine is under a cabinet next to the bathroom, I've looked everywhere I can think of, I looked in the books that came with the Rv doesn't talk about it except to turn on the water before starting and turn it off when finished. looked outside nothing. were camping and the wife put all the stuff in it and no water.

The water to our washing machine wasn't turned on when we bought our coach (not a Bounder). The hot & cold valves are located behind the machine, which is located next to the rear closet, and I found an access panel inside the closet. This is different from your setup, but illustrates that RV manufacturers get creative with this stuff.

You could try calling a dealer or repair shop to see if they can give you some clue.

Look at the floor of the cabinet above. There may be an access panel there. Sometimes they are hard to see, especially if carpeted. There has to be one very close to the rear of the w/d. Also check in the storage bay underneath that area. It could be they plumbed it from there. One never knows where a manufacturer puts things but Bounder was always good about things like that. We owned two of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom