Lifetime fishing license

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was striper, as in striped bass, not stripper  ;)

Wendy, if you'd come to visit us while you were so close, you would understand  ;D

Ah, so. I see. What a difference one letter can make, eh? Next time we pass that way we'll stop for a visit....unless there's another crazy gravel truck on I-5 !

Wendy

Be sure to buy your CA fishing license, complete with stripper striper stamp.

Yes Bill, as is the striper stamp.

No guarantees of a sighting with either stamp though  ;D

There are women taking their clothes off behind Robert's house ?
Wendy, the bay behind our house is often used by incoming boaters to take a dip and cool off before putting the boat in the marina.  However -- most of them keep their swimsuit on.

California life time license is $478.50 62 years old. You can buy special stamps each year or buy a life time stamp which lets you fish ocean and a 2nd pole around $378.  Don't worry about whether you'll use it or not when you have you use it.

Thanks. I discovered that the striper stamp is no longer required. Decided to buy the annual license this year, but may decide on the lifetime license next year.

Tom said:
Wendy,

I've been known to (attempt to) teach forum members how to fish or, more accurately, how to cast a fly at a rally. So go buy that pole and join us at the "fishing rally" Marsha is planning.

What you are saying is that you teach water flogging? 

[quote author=Carl L]... you teach water flogging?  [/quote]

LOL Carl. In the case I was thinking of, we practiced on grass, so maybe it was grass flogging.

I doubt it. Each state wants the revenue from any license to fish in their waters.

In NC when you turn 65 you get a free hunting and fishing lisence  but you have to buy a trout stamp and a duck stamp.  Still a good bargin...

Seajay said:
In NC when you turn 65 you get a free hunting and fishing lisence  but you have to buy a trout stamp and a duck stamp.  Still a good bargin...

That's not exactly how it works.  In North Carolina, when you reach 65, you can purchase a "life time" license for the same price as the standard yearly license.

Back
Top Bottom