thinking of buying a 1998 coleman casa grande

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheapjeep85

hello first post here and as most new members i have a few questions, but first a little about what i want to buy. as the title says i am considering buying a 98 coleman casa grande. it has one slide on the side 2 queen beds on the ends and a tip out kitchen. i have read that these campers have roof problems (yeah its abs) but this one seems to be in good shape, it does have a couple of small problems with the canvas needs a zipper on the tip out repaired, and about 10 inches of  stitching has came loose on the corner of the slide should be easy to repair. it also has one big problem the lift cables are broke and it will not go up and down by itself. the guy (my neighbor) wants $1,500 for it, does this sound like a good deal? How expensive are cables, and where can i get them? and lastly are they hard to replace? does anyone know of other problems associated with these campers? well theres my questions any help is greatly appreciated. oh i forgot to mention that it is setup right at the moment and i got to look over it pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom