Ugliest RV interior ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow is that great :)  Just needs getting rid of the baby poo yellow on the walls and two zebra coach cushions.  Then an exterior paint job.  And.....

The front seats look like they have had a hard life.  Maybe a lot of miles w/o the A/C on :eek:

Heh..."Never had pets".  That thing IS a pet!  Well I'll say one thing...it sure is unique.  I can almost guarantee you'll never see another one like it!

I think the outside is awesome.

I love animals and the Zebra is cool. The inside however is not so good.

I thought the outside looked awesome too, however, I can't imagine driving something like that around. Not the vehicle for someone in the witness protection program.

I am guessing the exterior is a vinyl wrap, so peel it off, the interior can be fixed.  Tradewinds is a nice coach.  If it were to sell for 18k, I'd jump on it.

I think the Lions head should be replaced by Tarzan's. How cool. Tthen you should blow up some of your coolest wildlife photos and have them put on the outside as well.

unclebuck123 said:
I think the Lions head should be replaced by Tarzan's. How cool. Tthen you should blow up some of your coolest wildlife photos and have them put on the outside as well.
My plan is to put a photograph of a Condor on the outside of my RV when I get my next one. I can get a 5 foot mural for about $200 to either cover the back window or the back wall. But it will be very subtle compared to the Yellow Submarine in the ad.

Tom, I wouldn't spread it around, if I were you, that you're in the witness protection program.  More than just lions, tigers and bears might come after you.... ;D

DearMissMermaid said:
Tom, I wouldn't spread it around, if I were you, that you're in the witness protection program.  More than just lions, tigers and bears might come after you.... ;D
Oh my!!!

One has to hope this is a sponsor thing ??? Fuel,meals.all expense paid,,,,,,,not even then would I go out in public with that ;D

Back in the 80s I worked for a radio station that had lime green walls and yellow carpet.  The General Manager was colorblind and relied on his assistant to pick out the colors.  When I complained to the assistant, it turned out he was also colorblind but was never asked about it.

Back
Top Bottom