Is RV Boot Camp Helpful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pierat

The Escapees Club is having an RV Boot Camp at North Ranch, Congress, AZ, on Jan 31- Feb. 2, 2010. They will have technical classes, fire and weight safety, etc., plus RVSEF weighing facilities, and RV Driving School. We are considering whether to go. We have been fulltiming for a year and a half, and previously attended Life on Wheels. Last year, we did have the two-day driving school, which was very helpful, but we feel we could benefit from a refresher there.

Has anyone been to the Escapees RV Boot Camp, or a similar experience? If so, did you find it helpful, and what was your experience level when you went?

Thanks for any replies. You all are very good about helping.

I don't know about RV Boot Camp specifically but we've been attending rallies for years and have gone to seminars on everything from diesel engines to inverters to batteries to clean water.  Almost every one of them has been helpful.  There's always room in our little brains to pick up a few new facts!  ::)

ArdraF

They offered it this year at the Escapade, and although I was busy helping with the sound systems I was able to sit in on several sessions.  Mark does an excellent job and I usually pick up something I didn't know.

If you haven't seen Mac McCoy demonstrate how to handle a RV fire (complete with live flame demonstrations on an outside range) that by itself is worth the trip.

Back
Top Bottom