EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Yahoo Roadtrek Group  (Read 6270 times)

DUTCH VanAtlanta

• ---
Yahoo Roadtrek Group
« on: September 25, 2010, 05:40:07 AM »
Does anyone have membership in or contact with the Group Owner for the Yahoo Roadtrek Group? 

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/roadtrek/?yguid=332649443

It is a membership only group with a lot of activity specific to Roadtrek RVs, and requires approval of the Group Owner to join.  I've been waiting over a week for approval with no success.  Word is that the Group Owner is no longer around and has apparently abandoned the group.  If so, there is no way for a new member to join.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?  If you're a member of that group, can you ask and respond back here?  Many thanks.

paulsandyhale

• ---
Re: Yahoo Roadtrek Group
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 07:36:42 PM »
Did you ever get approved?  I went to that group and saw where a new member had been approved in the last 7 days, was that you?  I went ahead and am trying to enter the group.  I just abandoned the Road-Trekkies group as it is taken over by spam, so I'm out of there!!  We will be selling our 190 Popular as we have bought a 5th wheel and will be living in it.
Good Luck
Sandy

DUTCH VanAtlanta

• ---
Re: Yahoo Roadtrek Group
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
Yes, I was finally approved, but only after a long wait.  By that time I had already inspected 5 different RT Sprinter units and found them, sadly, complete with far too many QC problems.  I am now looking elsewhere.

Hosted by Over The Network