Yahoo Roadtrek Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have membership in or contact with the Group Owner for the Yahoo Roadtrek Group? 

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/roadtrek/?yguid=332649443

It is a membership only group with a lot of activity specific to Roadtrek RVs, and requires approval of the Group Owner to join.  I've been waiting over a week for approval with no success.  Word is that the Group Owner is no longer around and has apparently abandoned the group.  If so, there is no way for a new member to join.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?  If you're a member of that group, can you ask and respond back here?  Many thanks.

Did you ever get approved?  I went to that group and saw where a new member had been approved in the last 7 days, was that you?  I went ahead and am trying to enter the group.  I just abandoned the Road-Trekkies group as it is taken over by spam, so I'm out of there!!  We will be selling our 190 Popular as we have bought a 5th wheel and will be living in it.
Good Luck
Sandy

Yes, I was finally approved, but only after a long wait.  By that time I had already inspected 5 different RT Sprinter units and found them, sadly, complete with far too many QC problems.  I am now looking elsewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom