And Yet Another Mini Rally--of sorts, of course

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZ Randy

The vibes coming from the Cousins were so strong in South Carolina that The Sherows were able to follow them straight to Gaffney for another mini rally. After pulling into Freightliner on Sunday afternoon, we found Jeff and Sue packing up their coach for service early Monday morning and another mini rally was born. We had lunch at Fatz Cafe and dinner at Daddy Joe's Beach House. So, if there should be anyone else anywhere near Gaffney, SC stop in and join the fun. Y'all come down now, y'hear.

Randy Sherow

Sue ran off to Seneca SC to see old friends from Illinois and it was her camera we used last night. I'll get it posted tonight or tomorrow. ;D Debby even showed up at the Service Center lounge with lunch for me today.  8)

Aren't Framily great?

Here's a photo at dinner at Daddy Joe's Beach House. Great company, Great ribs!

Attachments

• Jeff Sue Debby Randy.JPG
    Jeff Sue Debby Randy.JPG
    506 KB · Views: 61
I think he should have pulled the sign off the wall and stuck it in the motorhome to bring to me at Qtz :)

Wendy

Wendy said:
I think he should have pulled the sign off the wall and stuck it in the motorhome to bring to me at Qtz :)

Wendy

Remind me next year and I'll let you know.

Sorry we did not introduce ourselves to you folks..we to arrived at gaffney on Monday, service on weds, camp freightliner Thursday and Friday...I think we may have spoken about the value of having your coach washed and waxed in Arizona! Hope to see you in Arizona in Jan.

Ditto:

Were you touching up your wax job?

Be sure to see Randy and Debby, Randy is in your class and they have the Alpha Gold towards the back of the lot.

Jeff

Wendy,

Had I only known that you wanted that sign, I would have had Jeff create a diversion while Sue, Debby and I ripped it off the wall and skeedaddled out the door with it. And, I have to tell you, that would have been the first time in my life that I had ever skeedaddled. Cuz I really don't know exactly what it means to "skeedaddle" and I don't even know how to spell it. But if that's what it would have taken to get that sign, that's what we would have done.

Randy

Randy, There's one wall in our living room covered with Coke signs - that sign would have fit nicely in the empty spot at the bottom. So practice "skeedaddling" so next time you and Jeff are there you can grab the sign and "skeedaddle" on out :) Oh, wait, I'm supposed to be getting rid of "stuff" not stealing more. Never mind  ;D

Wendy

BernieD said:
Your not promoting the commission of a felony, are you??? :-[

I doubt the signs are that valuable, it's just a misdemeanor :)

BernieD said:
Your not promoting the commission of a felony, are you??? :-[ 

Don't know how much $$ it takes for it to be a felony. And I was just saying that that sign would look really, really good on my living room wall :)

Wendy

Maybe they will let you decorate your jail cell with it :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom