Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1badgmc

Newbie here. I've grown up around RVs with my parents, grandparents, uncles and whatnot, so it's not a completely new world to me. I'm considering trying to find a travel trailer in the next 6 months or so and figured I'd start reading up and getting up to speed on what I should be looking for and what I can handle. I'll probably be a lurker more than anything, but I'll be around.

Greetings and welcome to The RV Forum. You'll find lots of good info here in the library and in the forum discussions. And any time you feel like coming out of "lurkdom," jump on into any discusssions that interest you. Enjoy the search for your TT.

Wendy

Greetings to you our new friend.  Welcome to The RV Forum.

Having been around RVs, I don't know how you can even consider taking as much as six months to make the leap.  I sounds as if you have lots of RV knowledge, but if when you have questions let us know and we will help.

As for lurking; you are welcome to do so but please know that it is far more pleasurable and beneficial to become an active participant.  We welcome your presence in our discussions and you are certainly welcome to start your own.

Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention our library.  Check it out.  There is a bunch of good stuff there, too.

Welcome aboard!

geodrake said:
Greetings to you our new friend.  Welcome to The RV Forum.

Having been around RVs, I don't know how you can even consider taking as much as six months to make the leap.

Well, I don't just want to jump in. I haven't really paid a lot of attention to the RV world for a while, so I want to do some research into what I want, need and can tow with my vehicle first. Knowledge is power. It's also a financial deal as I'm waiting for an inheritance before I can really figure out my budget.

I sounds as if you have lots of RV knowledge, but if when you have questions let us know and we will help.

I wouldn't say I have lots of RV knowledge, but I'm not a complete newbie to the scene. I know just enough to get into big trouble if I'm not careful.  :eek:

As for lurking; you are welcome to do so but please know that it is far more pleasurable and beneficial to become an active participant.  We welcome your presence in our discussions and you are certainly welcome to start your own.

Oh, if I see a topic I can add to or one that sparks any questions, I?ll definitely participate.

Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention our library.  Check it out.  There is a bunch of good stuff there, too.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks.  8)

This is a good place to do research. Check out our Library - lots of info there - and use SEARCH to review previous discussion threads on various topics.

By the way, welcome aboard!!!

Back
Top Bottom