EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Is Workhorse reimbursing owners for previous repairs for brakes  (Read 1083 times)

02 windsport

• ---
Is Workhorse reimbursing owners for previous repairs for brakes
« on: October 05, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »
Does anyone know if Workhorse is going to reimburse people who paid for these repairs prior to the recall? I contacted the local dealer to schedule my repairs,  since I had a problem last week and mentioned what I had done previously and had paperwork to submit for reimbursement. ($1588.00)  They said that Workhorse was not reimbursing for previous failures.     I went to a workhorse service center to have this done 2 years ago, after talking with the district field engineer/manager to take it in for evaluation, and now they are not reimbursing for following their advise? >:(

John From Detroit

• ---
  • ^My New Home^
    • Diabetics Forum
Re: Is Workhorse reimbursing owners for previous repairs for brakes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 02:57:08 PM »
I do not know what will happen ween Ben Dover and C. Howit Feels (Attorneys, fake law firm name from the 3-Stooges I use as a generic for "Lawyers") gets done with it as I'm sure they will.  After all Attorneys love getting paid and win-loose or draw they will get paid.

But just now I would not recommend holding one's breath.

I have heard of several folks who had their own repairs done and Workhorse denied.

I do not know, in light of the recall, if that denial will stand up in court.. (I'm not after all a lawyer) but in all the forums I've been in including the official workhorse owner's forum.. I"ve not heard of anyone getting paid.

I have heard of folks having to pay for pads and rotors that were burned up by a locked caliper even though workhorse DID replace the caliper.   Again,  A good oppertounity for Dewy, Cheatum and Howe (Another 3-stooges law firm)
Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business
My Home is where I park it.

Hosted by Over The Network