Is Workhorse reimbursing owners for previous repairs for brakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

02 windsport

Does anyone know if Workhorse is going to reimburse people who paid for these repairs prior to the recall? I contacted the local dealer to schedule my repairs,  since I had a problem last week and mentioned what I had done previously and had paperwork to submit for reimbursement. ($1588.00)  They said that Workhorse was not reimbursing for previous failures.    I went to a workhorse service center to have this done 2 years ago, after talking with the district field engineer/manager to take it in for evaluation, and now they are not reimbursing for following their advise? :mad:

I do not know what will happen ween Ben Dover and C. Howit Feels (Attorneys, fake law firm name from the 3-Stooges I use as a generic for "Lawyers") gets done with it as I'm sure they will.  After all Attorneys love getting paid and win-loose or draw they will get paid.

But just now I would not recommend holding one's breath.

I have heard of several folks who had their own repairs done and Workhorse denied.

I do not know, in light of the recall, if that denial will stand up in court.. (I'm not after all a lawyer) but in all the forums I've been in including the official workhorse owner's forum.. I"ve not heard of anyone getting paid.

I have heard of folks having to pay for pads and rotors that were burned up by a locked caliper even though workhorse DID replace the caliper.  Again,  A good oppertounity for Dewy, Cheatum and Howe (Another 3-stooges law firm)

Back
Top Bottom