Lots of short trips, many repairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnnybgood

Well, as I stated in my last post in the newcomers area, We purchased a 95 Damon Hornet Motor home (class C) and headed for Colorado and Texas. Found out that a generator that would run the A/C would be a nice addition. Got to Dallas and had to have the transmission repaired. Got home and have been using it every weekend to go to work. Made a Branson Mo. 5 day trip without incident. Both the wife and I are taking to the RV life like ducks to water. My wife is just amazed at how much she is liking it. She keeps coming up with suggestions of where we can go for the weekend off or for another 5 day weekend. OF course there is work to bring some things back up into shape that previous owner let lapse, But we are really enjoying this. It really makes our work weekends tolerable. We normally drive 56 miles round trip daily for four days (Th,F,S,S). Now we take the motor home on Fridayand when everyone else have left for the weekend we setup in the back 40 of the parking lot and stay for the weekend. Really reduces stress.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom