New Telephone Gadget -- Siemens Gigaset Bluetooth Gateway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yolo

I just set up a Gigaset One bluetooth telephone adapter at the house.  I probably will set it up on the coach the next big trip that we take.  It will connect to up to 3 bluetooth cell phones and you can answer or make calls from your home system.  My plan for the future is to change my home telephone service to a Verizon smart phone (Android). That and the present AT&T cell will be our connection to the outside world.  We won't have to have a different telephone number for home and on the road. It is pretty nice being able to answer the cell from anywhere in the house and place calls using the cell with a real telephone handset.

As long as you have a wired connection you can use that and the three cells.  If you just pick up a phone and dial out it uses the wired line, but you can dial 1,2 or 3 and hit flash and dial out on that cell phone.  That way you can put your LD on a certain cell and make all your local calls on the wired line.  Without a wired line it defaults to the first bluetooth phone or you can choose the others as above.

I thought that I would use it on the coach with 2 or 3 cordless handsets when parked.  I pair with a hands free bluetooth device while driving.

Anyway, check it out.  Good sound quality and more convenient to use at home than the cell that may not be near where you are.  The documentation says that the cell phone should be within 10 feet but mine is about 25 feet away and is working well.

http://www.amazon.com/Siemens-Gigaset-Bluetooth-Gateway-Black/dp/B002M17BVG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom