i need a coach door handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82 Honey 27

1988 airex. i can not seem to find one anywhere. i even called the mfg!!  it is not square like all the ones i find. it is about 3in by 6in, mounted horizontal. any ideas?  thanks in advance, mike

Attachments

• handle 001.JPG
    handle 001.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 34
thanks slk but they did not have one either but he was familiar with what i was looking for. he even knew that they use a lh handle on the right side and a rh one on the left side!!

well it was a good shot. Is this a Class A or C? If a class C, is the door a standard RV door? maybe easier to replace the door. The left hand right hand is Throwing me. Have yor tried All-rite.com. They have a lot of odd parts and the common hardware, I didn't see it in their online catalg but a call maybe in order.

Also does the handle have a manufacturer name or part number? If so a google search may find one.

Happy hunting

See the RESOURCES button on the toolbar - there is a whole list of RV parts & salvage places. 

If you can find a brand name on it anywhere, maybe the key slot or on the back, you may be able to get a lead from the manufacturer. Trimark & Bargman are the major brands on RV entry door hardware, but they don't seem to have this one.

We had a latch like that on a late 80's vintage trailer, but I haven't seen one in many a year. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom