Beaudry RV Resort closes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
The Beaudry RV Resort in Tucson closed and locked the gate yesterday at 11:00am.  The web page comes up blank today.  No word on if it will be reopened under the new owners when the store reopens.

Hummmmm. Because (almost a lifetime ago) my sister-in-law worked at Beaudry this post caught my attention.

I'll call my brother, who still lives in Tucson, later today to see if he knows anything. Probably not. If he does, I'll jump back in.

I could only find information on the store reopening, but nothing on the future of the resort.  We would appreciate any information you can find.

The resort web site is back up.  Sunday we passed the Beaudry RV Sales and Service located in Chandler (Phoenix area) and it looked very bare.  There were a few motorhomes and trailers around the service area but did not see any in the sales area.  The information I got (second hand) was that 'they' came in and took all the RVs and padlocked the gates in Tucson and I assume Chandler too.  Do not know how/if that effected the Tucson resort.

Jennifer

So it is.  It opens with a large javascript and I had scripts blocked on the site that hosts the script.  But the resort is still closed.

Here is a link I found. 
http://www.rvbusiness.com/2010/10/beaudry-rv-explains-temporary-shutdown/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RvBusiness+%28RV+Business%29

Paul

Beaudry?s Tucson store is expected to reopen before the end of 2010. The body shop and RV resort will remain open and a small group of employees will be retained on a contract basis to work with the new ownership during the restructuring to prepare for the next generation of Beaudry RV.

Contrary to that article, they did close the resort yesterday.  I don't know about the body shop.

I have read posts elsewhere from folks who had their rig in there for service,,  Not much chance of getting it back either just now.  Nobody knows what is going on but good it does not look.

A little more info from the Arizona Daily Star dated 10/23

http://azstarnet.com/business/local/article_73d5abd8-9a4e-5532-a690-ba9bc7c3a4f0.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom